Export Produces Incorrect Data

Options
genec123
genec123
Community Member

When I export data both as CSV or Text some of the passwords are incorrect. What is going on?

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mojava 10.14.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Export Produces Incorrect Data

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2019
    Options

Hi @genec123!

Can you please clarify what you mean by "incorrect"? Are they wrong just in the exported file or even inside the 1Password app before the export?

And if they are incorrect just in the exported file, how are they different exactly?

• genec123
    genec123
    Community Member
    Options

Okay. I have a credit card as one instance. In both the CSV as well as the text file generated when exported it shows a password for the credit card that does not match when I go into 1Password and reveal the password. It looks like it might be an older one appearing in the TXT and CSV files. Hope this helps.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@genec123 - that really doesn't sound right. Not sure what might be going on, but to get a better look at it, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#EWD-51123-347]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

@genec123 only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: EWD-51123-347

This discussion has been closed.