1Password not working with Safari 13

Options
BLT
BLT
Community Member

Upgraded to Safari 13, which then meant upgrading to 1Password 7. Now nothing is working. No autfilling. Extension isn't working. Uninstalled, reinstalled, have checked all settings. I depend heavily on 1Password and have never had this problem. Help!

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 10.14.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:1Password not working with Safari 13.

Comments

• BLT
    BLT
    Community Member
    Options

Never mind. I just paid $49. Now it's sort of working. Still glitchy. This is incredibly disappointing. Never should have upgraded. Been using it for so many years, like from the beginning. Now, need a license.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @BLT! Sounds like you figured out that 1Password 7 for Mac is a paid upgrade; sorry for the confusion. We have tried to make that as clear as possible, but sorry for any confusion.

Still glitchy.

Can you elaborate on that? What isn't working the way you expect? There have indeed been some changes in 1Password 7 for Mac, but no widespread reports of problems affecting all users. On the whole, 1Password 7 for Mac works very will across browsers. I'd be happy to help you with any issues, though. Let me know!

• BLT
    BLT
    Community Member
    Options

Mostly things are running OK. In the extension, two logins are now at the top, out of order, and I don't know why?

• byronchurch
    byronchurch
    Community Member
    Options

I bought the subscription. I updated to 7 but still does not work in Safari I have gone to the extension link in App Store ..Will not install keeps spinning .

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@BLT - I'm guessing because they're Favorites? When set to show Suggestions, 1Password will show Favorites at the top, then exact FQDN (fully-qualified domain name) matches alphabetically, then domain matches alphabetically. Could that be it?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @byronchurch! You don't install anything in terms of a separate extension into Safari, in 1Password 7 for Mac. Assuming you're using Safari 12 or 13, you should be all set. If things aren't working, I'd recommend quitting Safari, then quitting 1Password 7 completely by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu), and finally restarting your Mac. Let me know if that works for you.

This discussion has been closed.