Conflict Between Standalone Licensed Program and Free Trial Membership

amyldiem
amyldiem
Community Member

I need some help from Technical Support. I have two separate standalone licenses to one password for both my husband and myself and we have been using 1Password 6 recently until AgileBits removed the Safari browser extension which has forced us to need to upgrade the program as it is now only available with 1Password 7.

We have 2 iMacs. Each iMac is set up with 2 user accounts, and 2 vaults -- one for my husband and one for myself. I was logged into my husband's user account and signed up for a single user free 30 day trial using my email address. I realized this was a mistake after I did it and that I really needed a Teams membership for the two of us. I need the single user 30 day trial ended. To make matters worse, I logged out as my husband and then logged into my own user account on the iMac. When I realized I needed to upgrade to 1Password 7 to restore a Safari browser plugin, I downloaded 1Password 7 and purchased a standalone license for it. Neither the standalone license product or the single user free trial meets our needs.

What I really need is a team membership. Can someone please cancel and refund my standalone license as well as cancel my free 30 day membership so I can purchase a Teams membership?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @amyldiem! I'm sorry for the trouble. It sounds as if there may be a couple of things that need correcting/sorting out, but for your protection and privacy, we don't discuss details of licenses, purchases and accounts here in this public forum. Fortunately, it appears as if you've asked this same question of our email support team, so let's continue this conversation via private email instead of in multiple channels at once. One of us will be with you shortly. :)

This discussion has been closed.