Password Autofill list missing items in iOS

Options
VirgilBoy
VirgilBoy
Community Member
edited September 2019 in iOS

I am having issues with items missing on the Password Autofill list of both my iPad and iPhone. The missing items are 100% in my vault.

Search fails to find the missing items as well.

This was occurring in the last version of iOS 12 and continues in 13 on my iPhone.

After reading some posts here re this issue, I turned AutoFill Passwords off in iOS settings, then back on a bit later. I did see autofill for 1PW reloading data, but still the issue is present.

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: iOS 13 and earlier
Sync Type: 1PW.com
Referrer: forum-search:Password Autofill

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@VirgilBoy: Which vault are the items in question in? And which vault are you searching in?

• VirgilBoy
    VirgilBoy
    Community Member
    Options

Only 1 vault

• Hi @VirgilBoy

Do the items in question have a website field on them, and is that field filled in with the appropriate value?

Ben

• VirgilBoy
    VirgilBoy
    Community Member
    Options

Yes. It is my 3rd AppleID, and works perfectly in a browser. And I compared the content of this missing item against my other Apple ID items. Everything appears to be the way it should.

I have changed the name of the missing item and that didn’t help.

I can’t say for sure whether other items are missing from the auto fill list, just this one stands out because I have needed it frequently

• @VirgilBoy

Thank you for the additional information. If you edit the item on a Mac do you see a field called "display"? If so is that set to "suggest in browser"?

Ben

• VirgilBoy
    VirgilBoy
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben You got it! Somehow it was set to "never suggest in browser" Thank you very much!!

• Glad to hear that sorted it. :) You're very welcome. As always, please let us know if anything else comes up. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.