Revert from 1Password 7 membership to standalone license

Options
tejasdave
tejasdave
Community Member

I was recently forced to update from 1Password 6 for Mac to a 1Password 7 membership and was unaware that there was still a standalone license for Mac. Would you please tell me how to make the change from membership to standalone. 1Password can keep the annualized fee and charge for the standalone license.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2019
    Options

@tejasdave - we're not going to keep your money for something you don't want and purchased inadvertently. Let's get you sorted out -- but we also don't discuss the details of purchases/refunds/etc in this public forum, for your privacy and protection. Please get in touch with support+billing@1password.com via email; they'll be best-positioned to assist you in getting you to where you want to be.

• tejasdave
    tejasdave
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Lars. The question has to do the mechanics of reverting, not the purchasing, and the amount of money is not relevant. I think I recall that during the upgrade, the 1Password file was converted. I am running Time machine, so I can recover the old file from there if necessary. I've been running 1Password on Safari, which I'm wilingl to abandon for Chrome if necessary.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tejasdave - I've replied to your email; let's keep the conversation going that way, instead of in multiple places at once. :)

This discussion has been closed.