My 1password extension in safari has vanished Mac OS Mojave & Safari Version 13.0 (14608.1.49)

Hello there

I'm using 1 password 6 and suddenly the extension icon in Safari has vanished. Any ideas would be a big help on the procedure for finding it and getting it back

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@dannys: I'm sorry for the confusion. Old versions of 1Password can no longer work with Safari. You can find more details here:

1Password 6 in Safari

You'll either need to upgrade to 1Password 7, which includes the new Safari App Extension we developed this past year, or use a different browser. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• lantrix
    lantrix
    Community Member
    edited September 2019

I hit the same thing today on the Safari13 upgrade :-1:
    Thanks for the link to that page, and to the blog post behind it.

I noticed on the blog a offer of your first 3 months of 1Password Families for free so you can test-drive a 1Password membership which still seems to work you click through on it :chuffed: however it doesn't work if I try to sign up in the EU :ohnoes: - should it work there?

US

EU

• lantrix
    lantrix
    Community Member

Same for Canada, says the This promo code is invalid and will not be applied only in the US site does it get accepted.

• Hi @lantrix

That particular promotion is only available with 1Password.com, however if you'd like to see what other promotions might be available please feel free to reach out to our team at support@1password.com. I can't make any promises, but they should at least be able to tell you if there are any promos you would be eligible for currently running.

Thanks.

Ben

• lantrix
    lantrix
    Community Member

Thanks @Ben will do.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.