Opening 1Password doesn't prompt for Master Password / biometrics

Options
crackchiprepair
crackchiprepair
Community Member
edited September 2019 in iOS

When I click on the 1Password app icon the vault key appearsBut there is no option for me to enter a password manually and it does not do any facial recognition which it is set up for. Please advise

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@crackchiprepair: I don't know what you mean by "there is no option for me to enter a password manually", but you should be able to use "facial recognition" after unlocking the main 1Password app with your Master Password. Let me know if that helps. :)

• crackchiprepair
    crackchiprepair
    Community Member
    Options

I’m sorry I did not make myself clear. When I launch one password The one password vault screen displays. My facial recognition did not unlock the main one password appEven though my settings say it activated. Furthermore before I upgraded to iOS 13.1 I was able to enter my main one password: below the main vault screen.I posted a photo of what I see.

• crackchiprepair
    crackchiprepair
    Community Member
    Options

I’m sorry I did not make myself clear. When I launch one password The one password vault screen displays. My facial recognition did not unlock the main one password app Even though my settings say it activated. Furthermore before I upgraded to iOS 13.1 I was able to enter my code on the main one password screen.
    below the main vault screen.

• crackchiprepair
    crackchiprepair
    Community Member
    Options

I’m sorry I did not make myself clear. When I launch one password The one password vault screen displays. But nothing happens. There is no box to enter my code to enter the app more does My facial recognition did not unlock the main one password app Even though my settings say it activated. Furthermore before I upgraded to iOS 13.1 I was able to enter my code on the main one password screen below the main vault screen image

I tried posting a screen shot of the main vault screen image but it does not load here

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the screenshot @crackchiprepair! May I ask you if you tried rebooting the phone and if you see the same thing afterwards?

• gwoss
    gwoss
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there, rebooting my iPhone 7 plus running iOS 13.1 helped fix the mainscreen freezing the app. But once I try to add another login the app keeps freezing.

Any idea when you can release an update?

• crackchiprepair
    crackchiprepair
    Community Member
    Options

I’m sorry I did not make myself clear. When I launch one password The one password vault screen displays. But nothing happens. There is no box to enter my code to enter the app more does My facial recognition did not unlock the main one password app Even though my settings say it activated. Furthermore before I upgraded to iOS 13.1 I was able to enter my code on the main one password screen below the main vault screen image

I tried posting a screen shot of the main vault screen image but it does not load here

• crackchiprepair
    crackchiprepair
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I did reboot and I deleted app and reinstalled and it still happens

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@crackchiprepair:

Does the same thing happen even after you force quit 1Password by swiping up from the bottom of the screen?

This discussion has been closed.