qnx website makes chrome extension behave badly

When I log in to the website below in Chrome, I get multiple 1password windows flickering madly and I can't get to the page.
https://www.qnx.com/account/login.html

Thanks,
Marc

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1password cloud

Comments

• Hey @mschafer, thanks for reaching out. That certainly sounds a bit odd! Can you tell me more specifics about what you're seeing and doing? Things like…

• Which 1Password extension are you using?
    • How are you activating 1Password? Via a mouse-click somewhere, via a keyboard shortcut, something else (?)
    • What 1Password window are you seeing flickering? Is this the desktop app? 1Password mini? The pop-up for 1Password X, if you're using 1Password X?
    • Does this happen without any action on your behalf, or after you have taken some action as I asked about in bullet point #2?
    • Is this reproducible with any other websites or in any browsers? Is it all the time, sometimes, or rarely?
    • Is this after or before filling, after or before submitting? Are you using Autosubmit currently?

The answers to those questions, as well as any other details you might think to share, will hopefully shed some light or give me some ideas of things to try on my end to try to reproduce this behavior, so we can find out if this is a 1Password issue, a site issue, an installation issue, or something else entirely. :smile:

Thanks in advance!

• mschafer
    mschafer
    Community Member
    • Chrome, latest version
    • My password for this website is actually saved in chrome. When I let it autofill, I get two popups from 1password that both appear to be the mini login window. They flicker back and forth rapidly so I can't read or interact with them.
    • 1Password mini
    • It happens after hitting the login button with the credentials saved by google
    • It happens every time on this website. I have never seen it elsewhere.
    • After submitting.

-Marc

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey Marc,
    It sounds like this website might cause a glitch between the built-in passwords manager of Chrome and 1Password. Can you please try and disable Chrome's passwords manager and see if the issue persists: https://support.1password.com/disable-browser-password-manager/

This discussion has been closed.