Browser extensions not working as expected

Options
PatriciaW43
PatriciaW43
Community Member

I mistakenly installed 1Password 7 when I was intending to reinstall 1Password 6. Since then my browser extensions are not working properly. I have already reported that I can't find the Firefox extension but now it appears I will need to reinstall all of them. Where are they filed?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• PatriciaW43
    PatriciaW43
    Community Member
    Options

I have had this problem before and forgot the solution was that the extensions for 1Password 6 are the same so I have to install the current version. I just wish this was stated on the download page (or did I miss this?)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @PatriciaW43!

If you need 1Password 6 instead of 7, you can download version 6 from here :)

• PatriciaW43
    PatriciaW43
    Community Member
    Options

I was able to download 1Password 6 ... my problem was the extensions which are not included with the 1Passwod 6 download

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options
  • PatriciaW43
    PatriciaW43
    Community Member
    Options

As I said above "I just wish this was stated on the download page (or did I miss this?)" by which I meant that I wished it was stated clearly that "the browser extensions for 1Password 6 and 1Password 7 are the same"

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@PatriciaW43:

Thank you for the feedback! Just for confirmation: is everything working fine on your end now?

• PatriciaW43
    PatriciaW43
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, it is working as expected now ... I have no idea what went wrong. When I clicked on the browser button it brought up a list of suggestions and did not let me select the one I wanted.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update! I am glad things are sorted out already :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.