Items not syncing between devices

twtyler62
twtyler62
Community Member
edited October 2019 in Business and Teams

I'm fairly new to 1password and have encountered a sync issue between devices and the cloud account. I have a corporate vault [account information removed by 1Password staff – this is a public forum] and I set up family sharing [account information removed by 1Password staff – this is a public forum].

Sync works fine on my [account information removed by 1Password staff – this is a public forum] corporate vault. However, entries are not syncing on any [account information removed by 1Password staff – this is a public forum] family vaults. Have created entries from multiple endpoints and none are syncing to other endpoints. Ditto for other vaults there.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Enterprise v1903
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Items not syncing between devices

Comments

• Hey @twtyler62! We'd be happy to help out with that. Could you reach out to your internal help desk first to see if they can lend a hand? They're typically better equipped to sort these things out since they have more tools regarding your business account itself. If they can't help, send us an email and we'll get right on the case with you. :)

• twtyler62
    twtyler62
    Community Member

Hi @Jacob. Our internal help desk will not assist in resolving issues with family vaults, so submitting issue via email - thanks.

• Thanks! I've responded and we'll keep the conversation going via email. :)

This discussion has been closed.