i created a new login on the laptop and it's not showing up on the phone

karpar
karpar
Community Member

On the laptop, I was on a website and created and saved a new login to 1pw. Then when I checked my phone app to see the new login, it's not showing up. Also, for a moment, another login wasn't showing up at all (it was on the phone but not appearing on the laptop). It's like the two devices are not showing the same information even though both are signed into the same (family) account.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Mojave 10.14.6
Sync Type: Accounts
Referrer: forum-search:i created a new login on the laptop and it's not showing up on the phone

Comments

• Yulka1355
    Yulka1355
    Community Member

Sound like you might've saved the logins on different vaults, @karpar.
    Can you screenshot the vaults you have on your desktop app when you open 1Password (without revealing any info of course)? Also, what vaults do you have on your phone?

• Hi, @karpar.

Like @Yulka1355 said, it's possible that even if both devices are signed in to the same family account there are other vaults hanging around causing problems. Another possibility is that you've hidden some vaults from the "All Vaults" list and so items in that vault aren't showing up by default.

So besides comparing the list of vaults on each device, also compare the "All Vaults" settings on each device. If you're not seeing anything different, I'd be happy to take a look at more detailed diagnostics. If you'd like that, you can send diagnostics reports from each of your devices:

Attach the reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com. You'll receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID. Post that ID here so I can track down your email and respond quickly.

• karpar
    karpar
    Community Member

Thank you! I emailed the Mac and iOS reports. Here is the support ID: [#DXE-32395-772]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @karpar! I confirm that we have received your reports, we will get back to you via email as soon as possible :)

ref: DXE-32395-772

This discussion has been closed.