cannot reinstall 1password 7 on mac

I installed 1password 7 and everything was fine. Then I installed a security update for mac that failed and had to reload macos, after which I could not sign in to 1password (invalid password). Also could no sign in to 1password.com(did not know my key). I then deleted the 1password 7 app and tried to reinstall from the app store. It went ok but still not able to sign in(invalid password. My guess is I still have some cleanup to do. I have 1password 6 but it no longer fills in the website fields when 1password get me to the website. I have to fill them in manually. The data looks OK. Frustrated!! Thanks in advance.

Don Roberto
757-345=0200

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: reinstall 1password7 mac

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @droberto! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email about this issue, and that Juan is already helping you over there. So we don't duplicate the answers, let's keep the conversation going via email.

ref: CYA-84969-777

• Please tell me how to completely uninstall 1Password so that I can start all over. Thank you.

• drobertodroberto
    edited October 10

Hello! I'm still waiting. Would you please call me at [phone number removed; this is a public forum]. Thankyou.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@droberto

It looks like Juan has been in touch with you by email. I'm going to close this thread. If you have further, please email Juan back and he will be in the best position to help you. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.