1PW keyboard overlapping finger print recognition icon etc

Options
pmoshay
pmoshay
Community Member

Using iPhone 8 on OS 13.1.2. After initiating 1PW clicking on key/"passwords" icon when presented on page where I want to log in with a form, after clicking "key" ... 1 PW app log in appears YET the keyboard is overlapping where one would press with a fingerprint recognition input...and IF one enters 1 PW with keyboard it fails b/c I

believe it's recognizing the given site not 1 PW

1Password Version: latest today
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.1.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @pmoshay

If you open the main 1Password app are you able to unlock 1Password there?

Ben

• pmoshay
    pmoshay
    Community Member
    Options

No. I'll note as well desktop works normally. 1PW pw rejected in both images. app is picking up "something else" it appears. Image unnamedA I was what appeared after 1st time clicked app itself to open.

unnamedB is what appeared next time launched app.

• Ben
    Options

Okay, it doesn't look like the Quick Unlock icon is being covered then. It appears it isn't there at all, which suggests Touch ID / Face ID has timed out or is unavailable for some other reason. If you're unable to unlock with your Master Password but all of your data is on your desktop I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling 1Password for iOS, and re-setting up sync with your desktop.

Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

P.S. It looks like iCloud Keychain may be turned on for Password AutoFill. To avoid conflicts with 1Password we recommend turning this off. https://support.1password.com/ios-autofill/

• pmoshay
    pmoshay
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Ben. Will attempt and report on the outcome. Remember when iOS Preference Settings weren't 8 layers deep, lol!

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.