Upgrading / link to old vault

Options
lindalemonjello
lindalemonjello
Community Member

Hello -
I upgraded my 1password and am having trouble connecting my new 1password 7 to the current vault from my phone.

I've been running the old 1password fine on my phone, but have not been able to get it connected and working on my laptop. I've synced the phone vault to iCloud, and now I would like to have the laptop utilize / share that same file so I can see and update my current password file on my computer.

In other words, I'd like my computer and phone to be able to see and input password information - and right now I only have it working on my phone.

Help? Thank you -

Linda

1Password Version: 3.8.20, 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @lindalemonjello! I can't tell from just your description, but it sounds as if you may have created a 1password.com membership/account, and that's why things don't seem to be syncing between devices. I also notice you've listed a very old version of 1Password for Mac -- version 3. Are you really still running that old a version? Look at both your Mac and your iPhone -- on your Mac, check 1Password > Preferences > Vaults and on your iPhone, look at Settings > Vaults. How many vaults do you see there in each one, and what are their names? Is it identical between the two?

This discussion has been closed.