iPhone 10X 1Password is not updating the iPhone with changes I make on the PC

Options

Although when I look in my iPhone under Sync/Primary Vault/Sync Service/Dropbox it tells me the devices last sync were seconds ago. My information on my pc is not be synced to my iPhone

1Password Version: 1.0.9.342
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: osx 13.1.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Since upgrading to iPhone 10X PC and iPhone no longer are in sync

Comments

• With sync problems, the best path forward is to take a closer look at logs. This will help us determine which device is actually having trouble here. I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Do not post those diagnostics here (this is a public forum), but do attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Include a link to this thread in the body of your e-mail as well. That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  For bonus points, post that number here. This will help me track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :+1:

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.