Help! I have 1Password 6. I paid for and dowloaded 1Password 7. now nothing is working?

oldmufflerman
oldmufflerman
Community Member

Help! I have 1Password 6. I paid for and dowloaded 1Password 7. now nothing is working?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Help! I have 1Password 6. I paid for and dowloaded 1Password 7. now nothing is working?

Comments

• Hi @oldmufflerman

Did you purchase 1Password 7, or do you have a 1Password membership?

Ben

• oldmufflerman
    oldmufflerman
    Community Member

Yes, I purchased the licence.

• oldmufflerman
    oldmufflerman
    Community Member

Charges will appear on your bill as fsprg.nl
    Order Reference: 1PA190923-6896-33478
    View Invoice

• oldmufflerman
    oldmufflerman
    Community Member

Are you there?

• oldmufflerman
    oldmufflerman
    Community Member

Do I need to delete #6? will I loose all my information if I do?

• oldmufflerman
    oldmufflerman
    Community Member

Can I PLEASE talk to someone?

• oldmufflerman
    oldmufflerman
    Community Member

• oldmufflerman
    oldmufflerman
    Community Member

Hello?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@oldmufflerman: This is a not a chat room. It's a support forum, and we do our best to reply to messages in the order in which they're received. I think that's fair, but I do apologize if that means you have to wait longer than you like sometimes while we reply to others who have been waiting longer. Thanks for understanding.

• oldmufflerman
    oldmufflerman
    Community Member

Can someone PLEASE help!

• oldmufflerman
    oldmufflerman
    Community Member

Where are you?

• oldmufflerman
    oldmufflerman
    Community Member
    edited October 2019

Can someone phone me at [phone number removed; this is a public forum. Please do NOT share personal information] PLEASE. Then I can explain what's going on. Can you tie into my computer to see the problem?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@oldmufflerman: Regarding the 1Password 7 license purchase, you will have been have been sent an email receipt from Fastspring which includes your license. You can download the app and register it using your license from there. Can you check that?1Password 6 will be zipped during the 1Password 7 installation process, so you shouldn't have to do anything with that.

• oldmufflerman
    oldmufflerman
    Community Member

Yes, I purchased the licence. I did instal the Licence, now its locked up. I can't get itoit or use it?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@oldmufflerman: Can you be more specific? I'm not sure what you mean by "its locked up". Please let me know the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is/isn't happening as you expect. A screenshot of what you're seeing might help too. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.