Multiyear Purchase option?

I currently have a family membership through Eero, but have not needed all of the features it comes with, so once my subscription runs out in about 2ish weeks, I'll be transitioning to an individual plan paid directly through the 1P. I plan on getting the discounted $125 gift card, so i'm wondering if there's an option to purchase a multi-year subscription when you sign up direct? I've been with 1P for almost a decade, so I definitely don't plan to go anywhere, but it would be nice to insulate myself from a future price increase if possible. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @Purplediva

We've love to be able to offer multi-year options, but there are some challenges associated with doing that which we haven't been able to overcome. As such it isn't presently an option, but we'll continue to keep an eye on the situation in case anything changes and it becomes more feasible.

Fortunately the $125 gift card is still on sale, so you do get a bit of a discount for doing that, as well as the discount for paying annually. Fingers crossed for the future.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file