Mac Browser (all of them) Keyboard Shortcuts not working

Options
derderdaist
derderdaist
Community Member

Hi there,

I just switched from 6 to 7. I got 7 from the AppStore due to updating to Catalina 10.15

Unfortunately on none of my Browsers my keyboard shortcut for 1password is working anymore.

I changed the shortcut back and forth. Uninstalled 1p rebooted and reinstalled. Rebooted again.

Nothing helped so far.

Now I need your help, thanks and best.

P.S.: I noticed that 1p also failed to ask me to save the login to this forum, I just signed up here after using 1p for ages now :)

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.3.2 (70302003) Mac App Store
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: macos 10.15
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @derderdaist! Welcome to the forum!

If you downloaded 1Password 7 from the Mac App Store, please make sure that you have an active 1Password subscription added to the 1Password app, since 1Password 7 is a paid upgrade.

You also do not need to download 1Password 7 from the Mac App Store after the upgrade to Catalina: you can also download it from our website if you prefer.

• derderdaist
    derderdaist
    Community Member
    Options

is this feature only available with an active subscription? everything else works fine and i would loce to see this working before paying..

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@derderdaist:

If you want to use the version from the Mac App Store, then you do need an active Membership, otherwise the app will become read-only. You could theoretically use it without one anyway, but you won't be able to do much in there.

For confirmation however, have you installed the browser extension in your browser already? I would like to make sure we are not missing something obvious.

• derderdaist
    derderdaist
    Community Member
    Options

thanks a lot so far!
    The extension is there and fully usable via the mouse.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@derderdaist:

Thank you for the confirmation. I think all you need now is the active subscription, because from what you have written, your 1Password setup looks correct :)

This discussion has been closed.