First time setup feedback - status is hidden behind update banner and below the window fold

Options

Just set up 1Password for Windows for the first time in a while. I thought that it was stuck, but I ran into issues with the following:
1. The Sign In button and the status bar were hidden behind the update banner
2. The status was hidden below the fold of the visible area in the window, the window should be slightly taller to accommodate

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• bundtkate
    edited October 2019
    Options

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, @kop48. I'll be sure to pass it along to the team. Curious you were seeing an update banner at all, though – did you install an older version of 1Password to start, by chance? Maybe an old installer you had kicking around from before? It's admittedly been a good long while since I started truly from scratch as well, but I just gave it a go and didn't see an update banner. Also, if you could let me know your approximate screen size and resolution, that would be helpful in making sure I can recreate the status issue – I don't have any trouble with my default settings, but I could see different graphics settings playing a role here. Thanks! :chuffed:

• kop48
    kop48
    Community Member
    Options

@bundtkate - I didn't have a prior version installed and ran the installer that I downloaded today. The resolution is 2256 x 1504, but don't have it with me to check what scaling it's set to (it's whatever the default is).

• That's plenty enough for me, thanks @kop48! That's relatively close to my Surface's setup so I should be able to take a peek there with some minimal tweaks. Thanks again! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.