migrating my windows logins to 1password is not the same as the tutorial video using Firefox

Options

Hi, I have tried migrating all of my saved passwords from Firefox to 1password but it the screens are not the same as the education video. Any suggestions?

1Password Version: 1.16.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Firefox
Referrer: forum-search:migrating my windows logins to 1password is not the same as the tutorial video using Firefox

Comments

• enpsaturn
    enpsaturn
    Community Member
    Options

Also, when I go to My Apps, and after downloading the app for Firefox and then click "Add you account directly", After I click that a pop up comes up asking what Application I want to use, I can either click on "1 Password" or "Browse", after I click on "1Password". After I click that a "Watchtower" type pop up appears with a lot of options. But one is "All Items". I click on that, and it says "You have not items". How can I find my old passwords and websites to migrate?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @enpsaturn! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email about this issue. So we don't duplicate the answers, we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: JHK-34432-391

This discussion has been closed.