iPad and Data Display Security

AggieL
AggieL
Community Member
I recently used 1Password on my iPad and noticed that the credit card numbers are displayed plainly, i.e. not hidden with bullet points. Since the screen is very large in comparison with the iPhone, is there a feature/option to hide these details on the iPad?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    There is not an option for that at this time, but I'll pass your request along to the developers. There has been talk about "concealment of arbitrary fields" (so you could choose which ones you want concealed), but I don't know if that will be implemented. It's certainly something we have looked at, and I'll make sure the developers know you'd like a way to conceal credit card numbers in the iPad app!

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!
  • AggieL
    AggieL
    Community Member
    I didn't expect such a quick and thoughtful reply. I'm glad to know this will be passed along. Thank you!

khad wrote:

There is not an option for that at this time, but I'll pass your request along to the developers. There has been talk about "concealment of arbitrary fields" (so you could choose which ones you want concealed), but I don't know if that will be implemented. It's certainly something we have looked at, and I'll make sure the developers know you'd like a way to conceal credit card numbers in the iPad app!

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    It's my pleasure to help. If you have any other questions or feature requests you know where to find me. :D

Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.