How do I copy 1password info from my laptop to my cell phone

how to copy 1password info from my laptop to my cell phone

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I copy 1password info from my laptop to my cell phone

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lnannini: You don't need to! With a 1Password membership, you simply sign into your account on each device to access the data there. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• lnannini
    lnannini
    Community Member

when I sign in on my cell phone, after putting in my email, secret key, and master password I get a message "Can't sign in. LegacyServerError: User is deleted

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@lnannini:

It sounds like you are trying to login to an account that has been deleted. Please make sure to login to the correct one (you will have a separate Emergency Kit for each 1Password account you have).

• lnannini
    lnannini
    Community Member

The login I'm using works on my notebook (which is where I originally started the 1password). I have tried that log in and get the same message each time

• lnannini
    lnannini
    Community Member

I only have one 1password account.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lnannini: Please email us at support@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can investigate. We're not able to discuss account details here in a public forum. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.