Vault on Mac out of synch with Vault on 1password.com

Options
tejasdave
tejasdave
Community Member

Had problems with earlier installed 1PW7 on Mac and reverted to 1PW6. Some new entries were created before reinstalling 1PW7. Vault on 1password.com still has old contents. Would you please tell me how to synch new Mac version to 1password.com version.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 7.3.2
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: None
Referrer: forum-search:mac vault not updating to 1password.com

Comments

• tejasdave
    tejasdave
    Community Member
    Options

There is another problem reported separately, and that might be related. A 1PW icon appears in the menu bar. Hovering displays "1Password," but clicking on icon is not responsive. IPW7 mini opens.

• tejasdave
    tejasdave
    Community Member
    Options

After searching this forum, here is some additional information. Safari Extensions shows 1Password 7 with a down blue arrow superimposed over a cloud. Clicking shows a download process icon which when finished again displays the same arrow over the cloud. I have restarted several times without success. On the last restart, the following appeared:

Clicking on show 1Password in Finder displayed the following in the applications folder:

The same "can't fill or save" message now shows when clicking the 1Password icon in menu bar.

• tejasdave
    tejasdave
    Community Member
    Options

Apologies for not posting information all at once. Safari > Preferences > Extensions shows:

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tejasdave - thanks for the information and sorry for the trouble. We'll need a closer look at your 1Password setup on your Mac to get the best sense of what might be going on and how best to help. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#LCC-54537-631]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @tejasdave only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: LCC-54537-631

This discussion has been closed.