Hi, recently new user of 1P for Mac/Windows/iOS Pro via Dropbox. Encountered a login error today on Windows using Chrome (21.0.1180.89 m) to access American Airlines AAdvantage site.
- Upgraded all passwords via 1P Mac 10.8 and Safari. Light use of Mac Chrome for a few sites.
- Occasionally use 1P on Windows, and rely primarily on Chrome.
- I confirmed via iOS that the password for AAdvantage is correct w/in 1P. Ultimately changed the password, then logged-out and back in to test. Successfully saved.
- Sampled other logins for same error. Confirmed same problem for Schwab login, but found that copy/pasting password from the extension works.
- Passwords appear to be syncing properly.
Is this a known issue for cross-platform compatibility in how 1P saves the login steps?