Max length. (You'll have a chance to add more detail before posting.) - exactly my point...

Options
smartishhome
smartishhome
Community Member

I cannot understand from the contradictory language whether this message is going to the "1Password Team" or out to the community forum. And that annoys me so much that I don't even feel like providing much more detail. But this process started with a box essentially saying "type further information about your question and the 1Password team will be happy to help". And then when I started typing my question I get the Max length message pasted in the Title of this note. WTF does 1Password team mean? Is it going to employees or is it going to the forum because you think of the forum as a team or some stupid branding crap like that? If it's going to employees then why in the world do you think it's appropriate to use the language of a forum (i.e., "posting") rather than something that has a significantly clearer meaning? I hope I'm just totally missing something so obvious that I should be embarrassed for asking a question that should never have to be asked. But here I am asking it so someone or some working group of people really needs to get their act together and make this forum's function(s) more explicitly defined.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:if I post a question to the 1password team, does it post to the forum?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

HI @smartishhome! Welcome to the forum!

I cannot understand from the contradictory language whether this message is going to the "1Password Team" or out to the community forum.

You signed up to the 1Password community forum, so that's where your message will go: to the community forum.

However, 1Password Team Members regularly check this forum for questions so we are helping even if it is a community forum. Therefore, any question you might have will have a chance to be answered both by the community itself and by ourselves team members :)

And then when I started typing my question I get the Max length message pasted in the Title of this note.

May I ask what your question was so we can help you? Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.