Mouse cursor stops working sometimes - agile1pagent.exe

Hi, I'm running Windows 7 and sometimes when agile1pagent.exe is seemingly doing something, my mouse cursor will stop working (cannot click either) but my keyboard still works. If I end task agile1pagent.exe from the task manager, my mouse comes back. I most clearly see this when I initially log in and there is a dialog box about a new version of 1password, if I click Yes my mouse often stops working. Sometimes it will start working again before long, sometimes I get fed up after a minute or two and end task it. It can happen after doing something with one of the browser plugins also. Anyone else seen this issue?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2012
    Welcome to the forums, m00! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

I don't think we've had any other reports of anything like this, but I'd love to get it resolved if there is a problem with 1Password. What percentage of CPU usage are you seeing for the Agile1pAgent.exe process when the problem occurs?

Next time it happens can you immediately generate a Diagnostics Report and email it to us? That could help us track down the issue more quickly. Select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File from the menu bar in 1Password. Then attach the report to an email to us:

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]support AT agilebits DOT com[/font]

Once we see your report we may be able to help more. Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.