Too-small Login Dialog

Options

I've been seeing this for the last couple of months and kinda ignoring it, but it's seems so silly... when I click the Chrome plugin to unlock 1Password, the login dialog is too small.

I include the whole screenshot for context. I think this dialog thing started happening before my laptop was upgraded in September (i.e. it's 1password issue, not a device issue). I've fiddled with the Windows display settings (what's shown is when the "Make everything bigger" setting is at 150%... but dialing it down to 100% just makes the whole shebang smaller -- the login button still hangs off the bottom of the dialog as shown. Just smaller.

Thoughts? Some dumb setting I'm forgetting? I feel like it must be me, because other people would be mentioning it if it were happening to them.

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: 4.7.5.1
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 1903
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Yulka1355
    Yulka1355
    Community Member
    Options

You can manually enlarge it, @battis. Just put the mouse of the edges of the pop-up window end enlarge it; it's a bit tricky to catch, but not impossible :)

• battis
    battis
    Community Member
    Options

@Yulka1355 Huh. I would not have guessed that. Indeed, it is hard to catch (not least because my usual interaction with it is purely keyboard-driven). We shall see if it stays stretched through restarts, etc. Thanks!

• Yulka1355
    Yulka1355
    Community Member
    Options

I think it will. You're welcome :)

• It should stay stretched, @battis, but it also shouldn't have ended up that small unless you resized it. It's been a bit so I suppose it's possible that you managed to resize it at some point and don't remember doing so, particularly since it seems you'd likely have done so unintentionally, but a bit odd all the same. If it doesn't stick (or pops up again in the future), let us know. It may technically be just you, but even if that's the case, we may be able to track down why it's happening and save you from the extra mousing. As someone who hates having to use her mouse, I strongly believe avoiding the cursed thing is a worthy goal. :wink:

This discussion has been closed.