How do I let someone else receive confirmation e-mails?

Hi there,

I recently created a 1Password Team account for my newsroom. All my collegues are currently creating 1Password-accounts, and I as an admin have to confirm all these news accounts (and I also receive a lot of recovery requests, as people tend to forget their passwords). I've given a few collegues the Admin and Owner roles too, as I will soon be leaving the newsroom for a couple of months.

However, my coworkers (the fellow Admins/Owners) don't get any e-mail requests when a new account needs to be confirmed. I'm the only one who receives them. Where do I change the settings, to let my co-Admins/Owners will receive the confirmation request e-mails instead of me?

Thanks,

Kim

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:confirmation e-mails

Comments

• Hey Kim,

Thanks for reaching out! When inviting your colleagues, are they using the invitation link to join? If so, then currently these invites will only go to you at the moment. I totally understand how this is not ideal, however for the time being, there are a couple alternatives:

1. If you (or any other owner or admin) invites a colleague directly by entering their email address on the invitations page, then whoever invited them will get the confirmation email.
    2. If you use Slack and set up the 1Password Slack app, then any confirmation requests will show up in the channel you specify: https://support.1password.com/slack/

We are looking at improving this, however, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on how you'd expect this to behave. When using the invitation link, would you expect everyone who is an admin or an owner to receive the confirmation email? What about in the scenario where you invite someone directly by typing in their email address? Would you expect only the person who invited them to receive the email, or all Owners and Admins in that scenario as well?

In terms of Recovery, every Owner or Admin should already be receiving those emails, so we should be good there.

This discussion has been closed.