Syncing between Mac OS and iOS devices

Options
rogerg
rogerg
Community Member
edited November 2019 in Mac

I have the latest version of 1Password installed on my MacBook Pro and on my iPad and iPhone.

The iPhone and iPad are syncing through iCloud but my subscription account is also logged in here. These two devices are in sync.

But the Mac does not seem to find passwords saved on the iPhone or iPad and there is no sync button. What do I need todo to have my vaults synced ? I have several vaults and I see them all between the devices i.e. the Mac also shows the additional vaults that were created on iOS devices but I am missing entries.

iPassword:
Mac: 7.3.2(70302004)
iOS: Latest Version
Chrome: Using 1PasswordX plugin Version 1.16.2
Safari: 7.3.2
Mac OS: Catalina 10.15.1

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rogerg!

You should move your items from your iCloud vault to your 1Password.com vault so they are automatically synced on every device where you have added your 1Password.com account ;)

• rogerg
    rogerg
    Community Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

Hi @ag_ana
    How do I do that?
    On the iOS device it only gives me these options under Syncing :

• iCloud
    • DropBox and
    • WLan Server

If I goto 1Password Accounts it shows that I am subscribed and signed in. What should be doing differently. It is very frustrating that everything on the Mac is not working properly since I subscribed to the new version ?

thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rogerg:

Have you tried following the instructions in the article I linked in my previous post?

This discussion has been closed.