the ID, card number and Pass are all filled in the same field.

I saved manually the login to my credit card website . it has 3 fields to fill. ID, 6 last digits of a card and the password.
but when it autofills, it tries to enter all 3 in the same first field (ID). and obviously the login is not successful.
if I had an option to insert some TAB key move in between the entries (in the webform edit) so it will jump to the next field for entry...
hope the issue is clear...

1Password Version: 7.4
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dadarara! Welcome to the forum!

What website is this happening with? Can you please share the full URL so we can also test it here?

• dadarara
    dadarara
    Community Member

https://digital.isracard.co.il/personalarea/Login/
    I actually found some post about this site. it seams that they are making our lives difficult....

regardless, I used to work with http://www.moonsoftware.com/password_agent but alas it does not have the OSX version.
    the one very nice feature they had (not sure if in the new versions..) is the auto fill of web forms. they were not based on the HTML forms and fields, but rather a simple emulation of human keyboard clicks. so I could edit the script and add key press like TAB and ENTER etc. so the script would automatically fill in the fields moving on the screen, emulating my key press.
    if that would be the option in 1PASSWORD, I imagine that would solve huge number of issues with some "difficult" websites.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2019

@dadarara:

Thank you for sharing the URL. I confirm that I was able to reproduce the issue here (I was only able to fill the first field correctly), so I will open an internal report for our developers to look at. We will see if there is anything we can do about this :)

filling-issues/issues/430

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2021

@dadarara:

I wanted to send you a quick update to let you know that our developers have had the chance to look at this website recently, and added some changes that should help fill all fields there. I have tested it just now and I was able to fill all three fields by creating a new Login item:

Save a login manually in your browser

Can you please give that a try and see if it works for you too?

ref: dev/core/core#3348

This discussion has been closed.