Duplicates created by copying items to new vault for Travel Mode

ashleysmith33
ashleysmith33
Community Member

I've created four vaults: a Personal vault, two vaults for businesses I'm involved in, and a vault for travel. The Personal and Business vaults all contain unique logins, identities, credit card numbers, etc.. The Travel vault was created to be my safe vault for Travel Mode; I copied over various important items from each of the other vaults that I'm likely to need to access while traveling, but I wanted them to stay in the other vaults as well. Is it normal for all the items I copied to the Travel vault to appear in duplicate when viewing All Vaults? Can a single item not live in two vaults simultaneously without a duplication? It's not a huge deal, I just wanted to make sure I was setting up a vault correctly to use with Travel Mode.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2019

HI @ashleysmith33!

Is it normal for all the items I copied to the Travel vault to appear in duplicate when viewing All Vaults? Can a single item not live in two vaults simultaneously without a duplication?

If you copied them, then yes: copying duplicates an item. If you only want a single copy of an item living in a single vault, you can choose to move them instead ;)

This discussion has been closed.