1password mini (?) opens only on 2nd hit of option-cmd-hash

Martin59
Martin59
Community Member
edited November 2019 in Mac

in addition it does not open below the 1password icon in the safari menubar.
who helps please?

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 7.3.2
OS Version: Mac OS 10.15.1
Sync Type: 1password account

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Martin59!

Can you confirm whether you are trying to use 1Password mini or the 1Password browser extension? Your title mentions mini explicitly, but then your message seems to suggest you are looking at the browser extension, since you are looking at the Safari menu bar.

• Martin59
    Martin59
    Community Member

ok I now understand (on MacOS) the difference between the 1password app and 1password mini which is started by option-cmd-hashtag.
    the browser extension - which is quite similar to 1password mini except it resides below the icon in the safari bar - is only started by clicking on the icon in the safari menubar?
    I disabled "Password extension helper always active" under browser, enabled it again, and opt-cmd-hash now starts 1password "mini" - which is huge on my 27" screen ;-) - on first attempt

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Martin59:

the browser extension - which is quite similar to 1password mini except it resides below the icon in the safari bar - is only started by clicking on the icon in the safari menubar?

You can either click on it, or you can call it using the "Cmd+\" keyboard shortcut. Unless you changed it to something else, but you can see that under 1Password Preferences > General tab > Keyboard shortcuts section ;)

This discussion has been closed.