Is the Firefox Beta add-on not getting updated?

I'm running 1.72.2.beta which was released on 10/18/19.
But reading the Release Notes it's been updated to 1.72.3.beta on 11/6/19.
I tried to force update add-ons, no go.
I re-downloaded the link posted in here https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/523572/#Comment_523572
That link goes to latest.xpi so I would've thought it was the latest.

I'm hoping the Integration with the 1P Beta Mac client can be resolved.

1Password Version: 7.4-BETA-0
Extension Version: 1.72.2 Firefox
OS Version: 10.15
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlynkaitlyn

Team Member

Hey there @NeckBeardPrince! Thanks for bringing this up. We've been having a bit of trouble with the Firefox beta, so I'm not able to get it to update to 1.17.3 on my end either. We're planning on publishing a new beta in the near future to help with this, however, it won't have any updates in regards to Desktop App Integration. Could you let me know what's going wrong? I may be able to help you out with it in the meantime, even while you have version 1.17.2 installed.

• @kaitlyn All I ever get is the "Unable to establish connection with the 1Password desktop app" message.
    I noticed when I click on 1Password Mini it's asking me to install the 1Password Extension in Firefox.
    Just to be clear I only have 1PasswordX add-on and 1Password Beta Mac client.

• kaitlynkaitlyn

Team Member

@NeckBeardPrince – If you wouldn't mind, it'd be helpful to see both a diagnostics report from your computer and your 1Password X logs. That should help me get to the bottom of it. Could you send those to be over email? Here are the instructions:

You can email them to [email protected] Please include a link to this forum post so we can match them up. We'll take a look and go from there!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file