I have never learned how to use 1password!! it has been a night mare for me. I use Safari.

Options
patriot8
patriot8
Community Member

I truly have never learned how to use this program. When it gives this long password, I'm then locked out on my phone apps.
So I just use the same password as many times as possible to make it simple.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can not use 1password!!!!!!

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @patriot8!

When it gives this long password, I'm then locked out on my phone apps.

Can you please clarify what you are referring to when you mentioned "this long password"?

• patriot8
    patriot8
    Community Member
    Options

The password created by 1password.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@patriot8:

1Password does not create password by itself, unless you ask it to through its password generator, so which password are you referring to more specifically? Your Master Password, or one of the passwords that you created for one of your logins stored inside the app?

• patriot8
    patriot8
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah it was a password that was created by one password but not to worry I have since removed the program from my computer and I’m just using the passwords that I stored within my browser I thank you for responding to my issue but I’m a real computer novice I’m not a hobbyist so I will not take up any more of your time. The program is above my head. Thank you.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@patriot8: I understand. If you would like some help with getting started with 1Password, please let us know anytime and we will be happy to walk you through everything :)

This discussion has been closed.