"open and fill" w/ 1PasswordX-beta always opens first listed url

Options

I'm pretty sure this is a 1PasswordX (Beta) issue.

If I have multiple URLs/Websites listed for an entry, and in 1Password Desktop (Mac) I click on "open-and-fill" on anything but the first entry, the website opened is always the first listed URL, not the entry I clicked upon.

1Password Version: 7.4.2.BETA-0 (70402000)
Extension Version: 1Px-Beta 1.17.4
OS Version: OSX 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1Password Teams/Family
Referrer: forum-search:"open and fill" first

Comments

• Hey @esquared. 👋🏻 Thanks so much for reporting this! I just tested thoroughly and was able to reproduce this on my device. That's some pretty odd behavior, especially since that doesn't happen when using the Go button (same as open-and-fill) in the 1Password X pop-up. That said, I've gone ahead and reported this to the developers. I'm really sorry for any frustration this has caused. Hopefully using Go (and fill) from the 1Password X pop-up helps in the meantime.

• esquared
    esquared
    Community Member
    Options

Any progress on this? It's still happening for me on 1Password 7 Version 7.4.2.BETA-2 (70402002)

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @esquared! Thanks for checking in. Weirdly enough, I'm not able to reproduce the issue with 1Password 7.4.2.BETA-2 and the 1Password X 1.18.4.beta. This may sound over simplified, but could you try restarting your computer and seeing if that makes a difference? I had to give my computer a reboot, but after that, I'm able to open any URL in a Login item via 1Password for Mac (not just the first one).

• esquared
    esquared
    Community Member
    Options

Looks to be resolved by 1PX Beta 1.18.4.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@esquared – Thanks for letting us know you're no longer experiencing the issue!

This discussion has been closed.