Syncing by wlan from MAC to iOS device

Options
rodender
rodender
Community Member
edited November 2019 in iOS

Hi All,
I'm using 1Password 6.8.8 on my MAC and the iOS app version 7.4.4
Syncing I do always over WLAN. All works fine, the only point is some sync information which is wrong since a few week (perhaps two month).
When I sync I get an information when the synchronisation is ready, but since a few weeks, this information is not given correctly anymore.
It says: Last Synchronisation: Never done (as I use the german version it says: Nie nie synchronisiert). This info is given in the sync window on the phone. Normally when the sync was done, it said something like: 3 seconds ago.
Now I always only see after a Sync: Last Synchronisation: Never done. But the sync is done correctly. Only this message is a little confusing and wrong. Hope you can correct this bug.
Thanks
Rolf

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.6
Sync Type: WLAN
Referrer: forum-search:syncing

Comments

• rodender
    rodender
    Community Member
    Options

Just found out that this bug is already reported (hadn't found it before when I posted) and you have priorized it with low priority. So I hope you can still do it in the near future.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rodender! Welcome to the forum!

Indeed, our development team is aware of this. We will do our best to get to the bottom of this one as soon as possible :)

• rodender
    rodender
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the update ag_ana.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.