To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

New subscriber help needed!

Options
janicecate
janicecate
Community Member

I paid for an annual subscription using the app just a few minutes ago - I can’t figure out how to add my account details to gain access to the app. It says “scan setup code” I don’t have one.. it asks for “sign in address” and then “email address” and then “secret key” - what on earth are these ? Wouldn’t the first 2 be the same? I have no email or confirmation. From 1 password in my emails. I’m pretty tech savvy but this has me befuddled.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @janicecate! Welcome to the forum!

When you subscribed and created an account, you went through the signup process, where you chose your Master Password. At the end of the process, you were prompted to download your Emergency Kit, a document that includes all the information you need, including your sign in address and Secret Key. Have you downloaded this document?

• janicecate
    janicecate
    Community Member
    Options

That’s the problem, it only completed the “purchase” part of the transaction. It never brought me to any setup or sign in process.

• janicecate
    janicecate
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana how do I cancel this membership ? If they don’t have a reliable way to do sign ups I’m not sure I trust them with all my passwords.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@janicecate:

Thank you for the confirmation. We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• janicecate
    janicecate
    Community Member
    Options

Still no response :( Ticket # [#ECI-39812-639]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for sharing the ticket number! I have located your message in our system, and we will get back to you via email as soon as possible :)

ref: ECI-39812-639

This discussion has been closed.