Firefox extension and it's download link do not work

I tried to install the firefox extension using this link: https://1password.com/de/browsers/firefox/ in firefox, but the download button seems to have no effect. I disabled "enhanced tracking protection" for the site in firefox and did not use any adblocker. I am speaking of the normal 1Password extension, not 1Password X. Steps I tried so far:

1. Quit and restart Firefox
  2. Quit and restart 1Password
  3. Log out and restart macbook
  4. Use a different Browser to download the .xpi file and install manually. This did install the extension, however it was not functional (cmd+/ did not fill in passwords; the desktop app was running). I tried this two times, after the first time, the extension icon was blinking, after the second install the icon did not blink anymore. At no point was it functional.

Firefox Version: 70.0.1
macOS Version: 10.15.1 (19B88) (catalina)
1Password Version: 6.8.9. (689000)

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• SecretKey
    SecretKey
    Community Member

Hi, Andi111
    Have you reached out to the email channel of support for this issue? Heres the email- support@1password.com. Reach out to them via email see if you can get a response sooner and go from there!

Thanks,
    SecretKey

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @andi111! Welcome to the forum!

I confirm that we have received your email. We will get back to you over there as soon as possible :)

ref: AYR-58247-332

This discussion has been closed.