Possible to edit “Choose a saved password…” pop-up?

Options
rmanly
rmanly
Community Member

I’ve got several different Apple logins but three get used a million times more than the others.

I’ve removed the relevant websites from the login entries in 1Password but the pop-up still shows them as options to login.

Is it possible to edit or reset this list?

If I tap 1Password at the bottom of the pop-up list to get the bigger 1Password UI it does only show the logins that still have a website entry.

For a second question is it possible to have logins appear only for sub domains? For example one for gsx.apple.com but not for developer.apple.com. That would actually go along way to solving this problem for me as well.

Thanks,
Ryan

1Password Version: 7.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 13.2.3
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @rmanly

I wouldn't recommend removing the website information, but rather would suggest setting the display value to never suggest in browser. This option can be found when editing the records in 1Password for Mac.

This appears to be a caching issue, though, if those entries are indeed coming from 1Password (and not iCloud Keychain, for example). To rebuild the autofill cache please open 1Password for iOS and navigate to Settings > Password AutoFill. You should briefly see a banner at the top of the screen indicating the cache is being updated and once that banner disappears the update is complete.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• rmanly
    rmanly
    Community Member
    Options

That is perfect!

Thank you!

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome. :)

Ben

• rmanly
    rmanly
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben should items that are marked "Never suggest in browser" no longer be searchable in 1Password mini in the menu bar?

Because that does not seem like a good trade-off. 🙁

I hope this is a bug!

• Ben
    Options

@rmanly

The setting hides the items from mini entirely.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.