Can't save login at this website ...

http://las.fusionmls.com/

and after saving id/psswd manually, I can't auto login either. Is there a way to work around this ? Thanks guys.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2012
    I can't load the page. It says I need to install Adobe Flash.

1Password is unable to save and restore Logins for sites that use Adobe Flash. As far as we know, no browser password manager anywhere supports Flash-based sites because Flash is a proprietary solution. At this time, Adobe does not offer interface tools for developers to plug into Flash in the way that 1Password and other form fillers require.

After working with a Flash consultant and reviewing the latest APIs provided by Adobe we found it is still not possible unless websites modify their code to allow it.

Most websites realize the problems with using Flash and provide a standard HTML login page as well. If you cannot find one, the only workaround is to save the username and password in 1Password, then open the 1Password extension when you visit the site, click the right arrow, and copy and paste your password.
  • bigbang
    bigbang
    Community Member
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll just keep login manually as before. No biggie.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Cheers! Please do let us know if there is ever anything else we can help with. :)
This discussion has been closed.