Last Synch doesn't update with WLAN Synch Service with iOS app

jtaylor99
jtaylor99
Community Member

I've upgrade to 1Password 7 (licensed purchase), and I have been able to synch between my Mac (current iOS), iPad and iPhone 1Password application successfully. All are connected to the same LAN. After the upgrade, I attempted to synch, and the process seems to continue - shows on the iPad/iPhone as "Syncing" in the settings tab. Synching appears to stop but there's no update on the "Last Sync" date nor the number of Items - this information is displayed on the Sync tab, under the Synch Service. However, after doing a test account on my Mac, and performing the synch, I was able to see the test account on the iPad/iPhone, but there was no updated information about the synch.

Is this a known defect?

Very inconvenient to do the synch but not see if it was completed, including the date of the synch and the number of items.

is there something that I'm not doing correctly to see if the "synch service" was completed successfully?

Thank you...

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: None
OS Version: Mojave
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• jtaylor99
    jtaylor99
    Community Member

To be clear - was able to successfully synch with 1Password6 using WLAN between Mac, iPad & iPhone.

After the upgrade to 1P7, the synch appeared to work but never updated the information about the last synch operation - shows that there was never a synch service completed - shows 441 items (about what I've got stored in 1Password7).

How do I see if the WLAN sync service was successful?

Thank you...

• Hi @jtaylor99

This is indeed a known issue where the display of the last sync status is not updated. We will be fixing that in a future update, though I couldn't say exactly which / when. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.