To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Family account

Options
rlynchjr52
rlynchjr52
Community Member

I have an 1Password Personal account (direct with 1Password). How do I upgrade to a Family account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have an 1Passwork Personal account. How do I upgrade to a Family account?

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2019
    Options

Hi @rlynchjr52

Thank you for your interest in sharing 1Password with your family. :) To upgrade to 1Password Families:

1. Sign in to your account at https://my.1Password.com
    2. Click Invite the Family in the sidebar.
    3. Choose Upgrade to a Family Account and follow the prompts to finish.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• rlynchjr52
    rlynchjr52
    Community Member
    Options

When I signed into 1Password.com, I learned that I have an Individual Plan through the Apple App Store. There was no Invite the Family in the sidebar. Can you advise me of my next steps? Thanks for your help!

• Ben
    Options

@rlynchjr52

Gotcha. In that case upgrading would require switching to direct billing. Please reach out to our team at support@1password.com for help getting switched over. To avoid having to repeat yourself you can include a link to this thread in your email, and request to speak with our billing team. :)

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.