To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My Wife's New Membership Subscription

I became a subscribed member almost a year ago after being a stand alone user for many, many years. I'm sure you guys remember some of my posts over the years. My wife has been a stand alone user for several years syncing via Dropbox. I finally talked her into subscribing and she now has a thirty day trial but has signed up for a twelve month subscription which will start as soon as the thirty day trial has ended. Is there any way for her to change from the app store subscription to a subscription directly from 1Password? I helped her set up her subscription but didn't see an option, it was strictly app store unless I missed something. She's fairly lax at keeping her software up to date but for some reason 1Password started causing problems for her. Perhaps she had an older version and the update to version 7 created problems. With the trial subscription everything is working very well for her. I'd rather she subscribes from you guys instead of the app store if possible. However, the last thing I need is for her to have problems caused by trying to switch. I'm sure you know what I mean, happy wife is a happy life!
Thanks for your help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Doug in Alaska!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• Doug in Alaska
    Doug in Alaska
    Community Member

Thanks much ag_ana, I assume you want the email message sent from my wife's email account, correct? Otherwise, I can send the details from my email account, just not sure which is correct. If the email response is for directions on how to make the change, I'll send from my registered account. The subscription we'd like to change is hers and we aren't interested in a family membership.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Doug in Alaska:

You are right, I should have clarified in my previous post. It would be great if you could send the email from her account, since the billing change would happen there ;) Thank you!

• Doug in Alaska
    Doug in Alaska
    Community Member

Okay, thanks, I'll ask her send an email message.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you! :+1:

• Doug in Alaska
    Doug in Alaska
    Community Member

ag_ana,

This is the support ID: [#HVS-25493-122]

So there you have it!

Thanks much,
    Doug

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @Doug in Alaska! I confirm that I have managed to locate your email in our system. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible :)

ref: HVS-25493-122

This discussion has been closed.