"Never for this site" missing from Chrome beta extension?

Hi,

I am using latest AppStore 1Password version along with Chrome extension in latest beta version and I've noticed that the 'Never for this site' feature (button) has gone, so that all sites that I am logging into without having 1Password stored credentials are annoying me with saving request every time. Any way to get that functionality back?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Szpanky! I apologize for the inconvenience. I don't have a time frame for a fix for this, but it is on our radar.

If we can be of further assistance in the meantime, please let us know.

Cheers,
  • Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    edited October 2012
    Comment retracted.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2012
    Unfortunately, the "Don't autosave on these domains" list is not being honored in the current version of the extension. That is part of the current issue that is yet unresolved. :S

That is a handy tip for when this is fixed, though. Ordinarily, you can manually add domains to that list rather than waiting for an autosave prompt to tell the extension not to autosave on certain domains.
  • Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    Hi Khad,

Sorry about the misrepresentation, I have removed my comments.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    No sweat. It is a great tip. Sadly there is a bug which is preventing it from working right now. :( Hopefully we can resolve this soon. :)
  • Any updates regarding this missing feature?
  • bswins
    edited December 2012
    Hello Chad,

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry, but we do not have any updates regarding this issue. Although we only support "stable" releases of each browser, we are always testing Beta and Dev builds of each supported browser....Chrome (Canary) included. Thus far, we have not found the resolution that we are looking for with Chrome, and I do know that there are many customers who use Chrome as his/her primary browser.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but I don't. Regardless, this issue is one that we are not disregarding, and we are committed to finding a fix. In the interim, we ask for your continued patience.

Cheers!

Brandt
This discussion has been closed.