To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot find Emergency Kit

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: how do I access my emergency kit when I don't have a secret key?.

Comments

• BarbH
    BarbH
    Community Member
    Options

I tried to download 1pswd on my iPhone. I have received the welcome emails, but I am not able to log in because I have no emergency kit. I read the thread above and am equally frustrated due to going round in circles, trying to access this information so that I have the ability to log in just once. I am not able to sign in to my prepaid 1 year subscription, of 1pswd, on any device. Can you please assist me with this? Purchased a 1 year subscription on my iPhone, received confirmation emails and try to access the login via app with no success (can I find my emergency kit downloaded somewhere on my iPhone?), tried to also log in via my Mac laptop, but still can't log in. Help!!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2019
    Options

Hi @BarbH! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us two emails about the same issue. So we don't duplicate the answers, we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: TNX-68251-635

This discussion has been closed.