To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Timing of New Family Membership

Options
markspranger
markspranger
Community Member

I'd like to take advantage of today's Wirecutter deal on 1Password and get a family membership for my wife and my two 20 something daughters. Ideally, I would give this to my daughters as a Xmas present. My question is: how do I take advantage of today's deal but not actually start the subscription until either 12/25/2010 or 1/1/2020. Perfect solution for me would be to take advantage of your 1 month free trial and then start the subscription on 1/1/2010.

Is there a way to do this? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Note that I've done a fair amount of research on password managers, but decided on 1Password based upon Wirecutter's review. I've really come to trust their recommendations!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2019
    Options

Hi @markspranger

Note that I've done a fair amount of research on password managers, but decided on 1Password based upon Wirecutter's review. I've really come to trust their recommendations!

That's great to hear, thanks. :)

how do I take advantage of today's deal but not actually start the subscription until either 12/25/2010 or 1/1/2020

I'd encourage you to reach out to our team at support@1password.com to see what be possible with regard to any specific promotion, but generally billing for a membership does not start until the trial period ends (typically 30 days from signup).

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.