Can’t see family member’s logins

Options
thedeatons
thedeatons
Community Member

My daughter has a vault with about 20 logins inside. The vault is named with her first name, this is not her private vault. She uses this on her iPhone, and it is connected to our family’s shared account. When I go into my parental account I can see all the vaults with our family member’s names on them, including a vault with my daughter’s name on it, but none of the logins are in there. It appears this is a separate vault with the same name. How can I link her vault together with our main account? She already accepted the invitation some months ago, but for some reason we are not syncing. I have checked it on my iPhone, her iPhone, and the 1Password website. It does not seem to be working anywhere for her particular vault. Thank you.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @thedeatons! Welcome to the forum!

When I go into my parental account I can see all the vaults with our family member’s names on them, including a vault with my daughter’s name on it, but none of the logins are in there.

How has your daughter created this vault? Are you sure she gave you permissions to access its contents? I am asking because it is possible to create additional vaults, and not allow access to anyone other than the person who created the vault in the first place.

This discussion has been closed.