Intuit.com ViewMyPaycheck page

I try to use 1PW to fill in my login for https://viewmypaycheck.intuit.com and it doesn't work. I fill in the form manually and then try to click the + in the web browser key icon menu and it doesn't work either for saving the login. I then open 1PW app and fill it all in manually. Then visit the login page and again, 1PW failes to fill it in.

I'm in Firefox 16.0.1 on Win 7 platform.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2012
    Unfortunately, that site is using Adobe Flash for its login form. :(

1Password is unable to save and restore Logins for sites that use Adobe Flash. As far as we know, no browser password manager anywhere supports Flash-based sites because Flash is a proprietary solution. At this time, Adobe does not offer interface tools for developers to plug into Flash in the way that 1Password and other form fillers require.

After working with a Flash consultant and reviewing the latest APIs provided by Adobe we found it is still not possible unless websites modify their code to allow it.

Most websites realize the problems with using Flash and provide a standard HTML login page as well. If you cannot find one, the only workaround is to save the username and password in 1Password, then open the 1Password extension when you visit the site, click the right arrow, and copy and paste your password.
  • Teaman
    Teaman
    Community Member
    argh! Damned Flash. OK thanks for your explanation and suggestions.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    My sentiments exactly. Please do let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Cheers,
This discussion has been closed.