I don't know how to proceed

sheila408
sheila408
Community Member

I am a longtime 1password user on multiple MAC OS and IOS devices. I have been struggling since July because I downloaded #7 but was reluctant to go to a monthly payment model since I was perfectly happy with what I had. However, mu old extension no longer works on Safari and now I need to use the Chrome browser for many of my business logins. I have passwords stored in Safari and that generally works great for me and I now have passwords in Chrome but they do not sync to all of my devices. I am totally frustrated. At this point, I would be willing to pay the monthly but I don't know what to remove and how to secure my old password data. I wish the support team would have a telephone support option so I could stop wasting time and get back on track. Can you help me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @sheila408

The best way forward is going to be with a 1Password membership, which would allow you to use 1Password and access the same set of data on all of your compatible devices and web browsers. You can learn about how to migrate to that here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Please let me know how you get along. :) We'll be happy to help if you have any questions along the way.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.