Hi - do you have a feature to allow the preferred browser for URL to be different for each item?

Options

I'd like to be able to set different target browsers for the URL in different items.

I use multiple cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure, etc...) and would like to be able to have the URL on an item open in different browsers as I may be working with two cloud IAM users & a single browser can only use a single IAM user at a time.

Thanks,
Andy

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.1
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:set browser for item

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

@andytarbard

To my knowledge, 1Password does not have such a feature. Often other users (such as myself) use such things as choosy. A few similar apps are available in the App Store if I recall correctly. Choosy is my goto and has been for as long as I can remember. That's not to say its better than any of the competition. It's just the one that I like, and it works for me.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @andytarbard! Welcome to the forum!

Are you opening all your web pages from inside the 1Password app? Because if you install the 1Password browser extension in all browsers, you can just use the extension inside the browser you want to use when you need to login to something.

This discussion has been closed.